- The scooter is suitable for those with a height of 140 cm to 190 cm.
- It can be used by teenagers/adults who weigh up to 120 kg.
- Handlebar width: 64 cm – Step board length: 40 cm – Adjustable handlebar height: 94 cm-104 cm.
- The scooter has a ground clearance of 8/10 cm and a handlebar width of 64 cm.
- Kenda tyres 16 x 2.25/12 x 2.25. Aluminium hollow chamber rims – weight 9.5 kg.
The three brings momentum, arm and slimness while saving you even more. At number 3, the classic Yedoo set of three of a full-fledged city scooter for older children and adults with solid equipment, possible individual settings and good driving characteristics. So get to the equation… and get out of the terrain!
Dual adjustable rear fork
Brake lever, 2x Sparkle alloy fork, Yedoo hi-ten steel handlebar stem, Zoom steel handlebars, Yedoo BMX hi-ten steel handles, ergonomic headset – FP steel 1 1/8 inch with threaded rims – HJC alloy hubs – Joytech steel preparation for use with flat screws (front/rear) – no/no quick release lever (front/rear) – no/no
- Length: 128 cm.
- Running board – 40 cm
- Handlebar height: 94 – 102 cm
- Width of the handlebar: 64 cm.
- Light height (top/bottom position)* – 4.5 / 6.5 cm
- Height of the tread above the ground (top/bottom position)* – 8/10 cm
- Space for the driver – 57 cm.
- * Tolerance ±0.2cm
At Yedoo, we have been dedicated to the scooters since 1998. We started with scooters for children, when the wheels and children’s bikes came close, and today we deliver everyone who is driving a top competition, a device that will help them win. We develop all our products ourselves, and at the same time we drive them. Many of us have brought it up to the most important competitions with your love for scooter riding. But the most important thing for us is still the fun – shared joy. Our most important goal is no matter if you are a racer or a pre-school child. In the city, along the river, on the walk, on the way to school…